Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home safely!

The family has arrived safely home to Nigeria! Many thanks to Delta, who treated them like royalty at the airport and made the travel arrangements smoother than we thought possible. It was a bittersweet goodbye, the completion of a good work. A challenge and a blessing, many times greater than we could imagine. God's incomprehensible plan continues to amaze us as He pours out His love on this family.

Below is a note from Mom:
Hello friends, we had a wonderful trip home. I've been so busy settling down. We thank God for His mercies. Chavela is really excited about the babies and she has watched the slidepictures and was amazed about the number of people that helped. For every gift that had a name on it, she asked who is this and I was made to call peoples name. She has carried the babies and wished they could talk. I cried when I saw my daughter because she was big and I've missed her so much. I cried after I left Atlanta because it dawned on me I was not going to see your faces for sometime. I miss you all and I wish again I was there. Love you all and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment