Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Noah Comes Home!

Noah has finally joined his sisters at home! He came home Monday afternoon and he is on a monitor to be sure that he can maintain his heart rate. He is otherwise strong and healthy, well over 6 lbs. The nurses recommended the monitor primarily because he is one of four babies and cannot be watched as closely as if he was the only baby. It's an extra level of security for Mom, to know when he's doing alright and when he needs a pat on the back. We are glad to have him home and get him into the routine with his sisters!


1 comment:

  1. I continue to wonder what would have been the fate of these kids and my wife were it not for the God-sent caregivers that we have. Whenever i consider the Love that you all have shown to me and my family, i get more convince that the kids are truly blessings from God. It is scary to think of what would have been my situation without you. I cant Thank God enough. You are not duty bound to do what you do but it is your love for God and my family that is your motivation and i am forever indebted to all of you. Thank you for sustaining the lives of my kids and lifting our heavy burden. God bless you as i look forward to seeing you soonest. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete